Visiting Prani- The Pet Sanctuary
We are open 365 days
Timings : 9am to 5:00pm
Pre-Booking is Mandatory
No walk-ins allowed
Price per head: ₹ 400/-
(Chargeable 3 years and above)
We provide an educational tour of 1.5 hours, where you get to interact with 700+ rescued animals and birds across 40+ species.
Prani premise is regularly sanitized.
We would still like to remind you about the risk of being outdoor during the pandemic.
Covid-19 Farm Rules:
- Please have your meals before you visit Prani. There are no hotels around Prani and our Cafeteria will be CLOSED for visitors.
- NO entry without mask - Please follow basic Covid-19 personal safety habits
- Please carry your own water bottles ( also drinking water is available in premises)
CORONA-19 guidelines that needs to be strictly followed by every person visiting Prani
- Ensure minimum distance of 6 feet at all times in queues
- Use of face covers/masks is mandatory at all times
- Parking will have mandatory hand hygiene (sanitizer dispenser)
- Thermal screening will be mandatory
- Please follow the rules applied for crowd management in the premises
- Participants are requested to carry their own hand sanitizers
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly
- Spitting is strictly prohibited
- Please carry your own water bottles to avoid any complications