The Farm Visit
We are now open all 7 days
Direct Walk-in between 9am to 5pm
Venue: Prani - The Pet Sanctuary
Chargeable: 3 years and above
Price per person: ₹ 400
Prani premise is regularly sanitized.
We would still like to remind you about the risk of being outdoor during the pandemic.
WE ARE OPEN NOW!!!
After being closed for 10 months due to the lockdown, we are opening to sustain our animals and birds.
Covid-19 Farm Rules:
- Please have your meals before you visit Prani. There are no hotels around Prani and our Cafeteria will be CLOSED for visitors.
- NO entry without mask - Please follow basic Covid-19 personal safety habits
- Please carry your own water bottles ( also drinking water is available in premises)
CORONA-19 guidelines that needs to be strictly followed by every person visiting Prani
- Ensure minimum distance of 6 feet at all times in queues
- Use of face covers/masks is mandatory at all times
- Parking will have mandatory hand hygiene (sanitizer dispenser)
- Thermal screening will be mandatory
- Please follow the rules applied for crowd management in the premises
- Participants are requested to carry their own hand sanitizers
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly
- Spitting is strictly prohibited
- Please carry your own water bottles to avoid any complications