Visiting Prani- The Pet Sanctuary
We are open 365 days
Timings : 9am to 5:00pm
Pre-Booking is Mandatory
No walk-ins allowed
Price per head: ₹ 400/-
(Chargeable 3 years and above)
We provide an educational tour of 1.5 hours, where you get to interact with 700+ rescued animals and birds across 40+ species.
Prani premise is regularly sanitized.
We would still like to remind you about the risk of being outdoor during the pandemic.
Is Prani open? What are your timings? When do you close or last entry?Yes, Prani is open all 365 days from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Visitors should book their visit from website to avoid waiting for their session to start. Choose your sessions wisely and be at premises 15 mins before the session starts. Our last entry (last session with animals) starts at 5:00pm.
What is Prani's Entrance ticket? How much do you charge? What does it includes?Entrance ticket to Prani is INR 400/- per head. Age 3 years and above is charged. This is a pure educational space meant for kids to come learn and interact with animals. During your visit we will provide you an interactive session with all our animals and it takes approximately 1.5 hours to see everything.
Where are you located? How to reach Prani? Any public transportation / nearest metro?We are very precise on google maps, a simple search on google will help you locate and navigate. If you are using public transporation: Last Metro station "Silk Institute". Board a BMTC bus to "Somanahalli Gate" bus stop. Hire an auto to "Prani- The Pet Sanctuary".
How many animals are in Prani - The Pet Sanctuary?Prani - The Pet Sanctuary has close to 700 individual rescued animals and birds. We have 40 different species to interact with during your visit. We have different types of rodents, birds, reptiles, amphibians and large mammals. These are all rescued pets, domestic and exotic animals.
We request the Visitors to abide by the time selected by them. This helps us in running the sanctuary smoothly.
Our Cafeteria is open for visitors where snacks, juices and meals are available.
Please carry your own water bottles ( also drinking water is available in premises).
The monsoons are here, umbrellas or rainproof clothing is a must. Our tours would not change due to weather conditions.
We are a typical farm land and we do not believe in concreting our lands. It's monsoon so you should expect your shoes to be murky when you leave from Prani.
NO entry without mask - Please follow basic Covid-19 personal safety habits
CORONA-19 guidelines that needs to be strictly followed by every person visiting Prani
- Ensure minimum distance of 6 feet at all times in queues
- Use of face covers/masks is mandatory at all times
- Parking will have mandatory hand hygiene (sanitizer dispenser)
- Thermal screening will be mandatory
- Please follow the rules applied for crowd management in the premises
- Participants are requested to carry their own hand sanitizers
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly
- Spitting is strictly prohibited
- Please carry your own water bottles to avoid any complications