WE ARE OPEN NOW!!!
After being closed for 6 months due to the lockdown, we are opening to sustain our animals and birds.
We have changed our booking and visit rules keeping social distancing and pandemic norms in mind.
Covid-19 Farm Rules:
- We are only conducting 3 batches a day with max 20 people a batch
- We are taking ONLY Online bookings.
(NO walk in visits are allowed)
- All Batches will strictly start on allotted time with the visitors present in the farm
(Unlike our pre-Covid times, we have fix number of batches and visitors we can accommodate in a day. To prevent group gathering and to maintain a safe social distance within the farm premises, we have designed the batch time slots accordingly)
- If you miss your Batch, you miss your educational tour
(Following the Covid-19 norms of group gathering, we are only conducting 3 batches a day. We request you to adhere to your batch timings)
- Please have your meals before you visit Prani. There are no hotels around Prani and our Cafeteria will be CLOSED for visitors. We are currently NOT allowing outside food within the farm premises
- We request the Visitors to abide by the time slot assigned to them. Batches cannot exceed their stay in the farm beyond their allotted time
- NO entry without mask - Please follow basic Covid-19 personal safety habits
- We are heart broken to announce the newly included age restrictions. Only age group between 5 years to 60 years are allowed
- The monsoons are here, umbrellas or rainproof clothing is a must. Our tours would not change due to weather conditions
- We are a typical farm land and we do not believe in concreting our lands. It's monsoon so you should expect your shoes to be murky when you leave from Prani.
CORONA-19 guidelines that needs to be strictly followed by every person visiting Prani
- Ensure minimum distance of 6 feet at all times in queues
- Use of face covers/masks is mandatory at all times
- Parking will have mandatory hand hygiene (sanitizer dispenser)
- Thermal screening will be mandatory
- In view of the situation, persons aged 60 years and above will not be allowed
- We will be collecting personal details, as per government mandate, to keep track of the possible spread of COVID-19
- ID proof submission is mandatory at the entrance
- Details of check-in and check-out times of members and visitors will be recorded
- In case of families, all members’ details will be collected (Name, Address and Number)
- Please follow the rules applied for crowd management in the parking lots
- Participants are requested to carry their own hand sanitizers
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly
- Spitting is strictly prohibited
- Please carry your own water bottles to avoid any complications
I confirm the information I will provide is accurate and in case of any misrepresentations I will be held solely responsible. We do this as preventive measures for our community to mitigate the risk of a novel Corona virus disease (COVID-19) outbreak in our property. Also, we are collecting personal data to be able to support local authorities in case of an outbreak in region. This data will not be shared with any third party, except on official request by the authorities for reasons of public interest in the area of public health. Thank you for your cooperation!
I have read all the rules and guidelines. I accept them voluntarily and will adhere to them completely.